Mohammad Nabibakhsh Bio & Stats
Mohammad Esmaeil Nabibakhsh is Iran’s best kabaddi all-rounder. In international events, he represented Iran’s national team, and in the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League, he played for Bengal Warriors in seasons 7th and 8th. Mohammad was a key player in the Iranian kabaddi team’s 2018 Asian Games and won a gold medal for the same. Continue reading to learn about Mohammad Nabibakhsh Biography.
|Name||Mohammad Esmaeil Nabibakhsh|
|Date of Birth||17/09/1991|
|Age (As in 2022)||30|
|Hometown/Village||Mazandaran Province, Iran|
|Pro Kabaddi Debut||2019|
|Team’s Played||Bengal Warriors|
|Favorite Signature Move||Dash|
|Mother’s name||Mariyam Sadeghi|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music and Traveling|
Early Life and Family Background
Mohammad Sadeghi was born on 17 September 1991. He is the son of Esmaeil (father) and Mariyam Sadeghi (mother). He grew up in the heavily crowded Mazandaran Province. Wrestling was his passion, as it was for every other Iranian boy. From a young age, he began training for the sport under Ebad Darili. Because of his tremendous strength and incredible mobility, his trainer advised him to pursue kabaddi.
He began practicing for kabaddi on the advice of his trainer, and he mastered the discipline quickly. He made it to the Iranian national squad in 2016 after just a few years of practice. After assisting the squad to a silver medal at the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup, he received widespread praise.
After collecting 20 points in the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup with two super raids, he was approached by international representatives. His all-around abilities were important in the team’s silver medal performance at the competition. He competed in the 2017 Asian Kabaddi Championship for Iran. The following year, at the 2018 Asian Games, Mohammad assisted the squad in winning their first gold medal in international competitions. Later, he was a member of the Iranian kabaddi squad that placed second in the 2018 Dubai Kabaddi Masters.
Pro Kabaddi Career
- In the seventh season of the Pro Kabaddi League, Mohammad was purchased by the Bengal Warriors of the PKL for Rupees 77.75 lakh. He became the season’s most expensive foreign player as a result of the bid.
- He was given 23 matches to play during the season. His contribution to the team proved fruitful, as he scored 122 points and helped the team win their first PKL championship.
- Mohammad has been retained by the Bengal Warriors for the PKL-eighth season.
Pro Kabaddi Stats
|Seasons Played||Matches Played||Raid Points||Super Raids||Tackle Points||Super Tackle||Total Points|
Achievements and Awards
- Season 7 (Pro Kabaddi League) – Bengal Warriors.
- 2016 Kabaddi World Cup – Silver.
- 2018 Asian Games – Gold.
- 2018 Dubai Kabaddi Masters – Silver.
Some Lesser Known Facts
- Mohammed Nabi Bakhsh was born in Iran
- In Kabaddi, he is a versatile player.
- In the Pro Kabaddi League, Baksh made his debut with Bengal Warriors.
- Bengal Warriors paid 77 lakhs in the first season to get them.
Mohammad currently resides in Iran. As he is new to Pro Kabaddi, much of his personal information and net worth is presently not available on online platforms.
Social Media Handles
This is all about Mohammad Nabibakhsh Biography. There is more to learn about him that we can find out in further seasons. If you have any other information about him, you could write it down in the comment box below.