Parvesh Bhainswal Bio & Stats
Parvesh Bhainswal, now also known as Parvesh Malik is an accomplished defender who plays kabaddi in India. He was with Gujarat Fortune Giants in season 8 of VIVO Pro Kabaddi League and even played for Haryana in domestic tournaments. Parvesh’s strong body allows him to block raiders in difficult movements. Following will be the information on Parvesh Bhainswal’s biography.
|Date of Birth||12/04/1997|
|Age (As in 2022)||25|
|Hometown/Village||Howrah, West Bengal|
|Pro Kabaddi Debut||2016|
|Team’s Played||Jaipur Pink Panthers/Gujarat Fortune Giants|
|Favorite Signature Move||Dash|
|Cars||Verna and Scorpio|
|Net Worth (2022)||10-15 Crore Approximately|
Early Life and Family Background
On December 4, 1997, Parvesh Bhainswal was born in Howrah, West Bengal. Parvesh fell in love with this sport from a very young age. Sarvesh Mallik, one of his older brothers, was a member of their school’s Kabaddi squad which inspired him to develop a deep enthusiasm for the sport from an early age. Parvesh realized he could play Kabaddi professionally when he was a teenager. As a result, he qualified for both the U-14 and school nationals.
Parvesh Malik caught the eye of the Indian Kabaddi circuit while competing in University nationals. Mr. Jaivir Sharma, the Sports Authority of India’s coach, watched him win a gold medal and sent him to SAI in Gandhinagar. Parvesh led his team to two national titles in succession and continued to shine at the junior level. At the Asian Kabaddi Championship, he was also named for the Indian Junior Kabaddi team.
Influences / Challenges
Parvesh has been playing Kabaddi since he was a child, and he was fortunate to have the support of his elder brother. Because of his brother’s inspiration, he practiced the game so diligently that he had achieved so much success today.
- For his outstanding performance in the nationals for the fourth season of the PKL, Parvesh was purchased by Jaipur Pink Panthers.
- He only had 3 tackle points in 7 games during his rookie season. During the season, he had a significant downturn.
- In the fifth PKL season, he was signed by Gujarat Fortune Giants and stayed with the team for over three years.
- He had 48 tackle points in 24 games and four Super Tackles in his fifth season.
- Throughout the sixth season, he put in an outstanding performance, racking up 86 tackle points in 25 games and four Super Tackles, setting a new personal high.
- He had 55 tackle points in 22 games during the seventh season.
- For the eighth PKL season, he remained with the Giants.
Pro Kabaddi Stats
|Seasons Played||Matches Played||Raid Points||Super Raids||Tackle Points||Super Tackle||Total Points|
Achievements and Awards
- With 48 tackle points for the Gujarat Fortunegiants in Season 5, Bhainswal ranked second among Indian players.
- In Season 5, he was the Gujarat Fortunegiants player with the most Super Tackles with four.
- Bhainswal had the fourth-most tackle points among players aged 20 and under in Season 5.
- In season 7, he finished second with 82 successful tackles in 25 games.
Some Lesser Known Facts
- Malik was born and raised in the West Bengal town of Howrah. In PKL, his journey started with the Jaipur Pink Panther team.
- He plays as a defender, the left corner in PKL.
- Being from a farming background, Parvesh likes to do farming in his free time when there is no match.
- Malik loves black color the most. He is also into gyming and also goes out for cycling sometimes.
He is currently residing in Howrah, West Bengal. His net worth is around 10-15 crore rupees approximately.
Social Media Handles
Facebook: Not Available
So this was all about this super PKL player. If you know anything more about Parvesh Bhainswal’s biography, please leave a comment and share this article with all of your reader friends.